What is This??
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less.
The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Here's the Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you've tagged them. Remember, no tag backs!
My random facts:
1. I had a lot of blogs!
2. I'm a honest person.
3. I love learning other languages.
4. I like swimming.
5. I don't like German language. I always say, that this language is too heavy for my Polish (Slavic) ears.
6. I'm tolerant.
7. When I go to school, I often think in English.
8. My favorites subjects are English and Geography.
9. I really don't like when people don't know where is Poland. xD
10. I want to speak French! ^^
11. Polish fields are the nicest view for me!
1. Why were you given your name?
It's funny! My mom found this name on Bible! :D Before it she wanted to give me a name of Casper...
2. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
That I'm a honest and tolerant person with passion. ^^
3. What is your favorite color?
Blue, of course!
4. How many siblings do you have?
I have one older brother.
5. What is the weather like where you live right now?
Hot and sunny! 30°C :)
6. If you could change one thing about your life what you would you change and why? And you actually have to pick something!
It's really hard question! ^^ Hmmm... I wouldn't be a friend to person, who just want leverage me...
7. Where have you traveled to in your life?
I just write countries, because I was in so so so many places. Well I was in Poland (of course :D), Germany, Czech Rep., Vatican, Austria, Switzeland, Italy, Monaco, France, Egypt and Spain.
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Or better yet, where do you want to be in 10 years?
On school when I learn students English or French or on round-the-world tour... :D But this are only my dreams :)
9. What is your favorite type of food?
Hmm... Italian food, I think. After that is Polish and Hungarian food.
10. Do you have any pets? If so what are their names and what are they like?
I don't have any pets. I had a tortoise, his name was "Szybciuś" what mean "Speed (person)"... xD haha
11. If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for?
I would delete the diseases...
I'm choosing Rocio and Elizabeth! :]
My 11 questions:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. Sea or Mountains?
3. Do you like read books?
4. What is/was your favorite subject on school?
5. What languages can you speak?
6. Are any stereotypes about Poland in your country? ^^
7. What is your favorite place in your country?
8. What time is now in your country?
9. On what continent would you like to live in? (Without a continet what you live now!)
10. What is your favorite flower?
11. What is your favorite question? :D