czwartek, 17 maja 2012

My Day...

Hello! Today I'm sick and  bored well I want to show you my day! :P



 I open my eyes. I was happy, because I didn't go to school! ^^


I get up slowly. :)


I look out the window. I love this view. :)



I look out the window in the kitchen. ^^




 I get some postcard and one letter! :)


 I eat "cone" :]


I read a book! :)


I write letter to Laura. I hope she like it :)


My tasty dinner. :)


I love desserts!


I stamp the letter. :)


I learn physic and math. :|


I work about my own writing system. ^^



I read book again! :)



I make a movie about Poland. :] I hope you like it!



I recived letter from Rocio! The inscription in polish mean "Who find a friend, find a treasure". I really love it! ^^


My supper! :) I really like chinese food. :]

Good night! :)

4 komentarze:

  1. Nice view! Lots and lots of green, I love green!
    And that food ♥____♥ Makes me want to eat xD
    The dessert is yogurt?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Yes, It's yogurt and ice scream ^^

      Usuń
    2. All of your food pictures look delicious Dawid. Can't wait to read your letter :)

      Usuń
    3. I'm worried, that I can't send you a polish food ^^ Thanks for your comment! :)

      Usuń